Me After You offers practical tips for managing the grieving process experienced when separation occurs and relationships end. Reading this book will help the reader to:
• Understand the different stages of a grieving process, their characteristics, and how to deal with them.
• Feel support by glimpsing the experience of other people who have encountered similar circumstances.
• Learn tools that can help you overcome the pain and emotional wounds caused by this distressing situation.
• Understand how to stop looking for love in other people.
• Know and discover the secret of true self-love and how to find it within yourself which is the most valuable contribution from this book.